Gain confidence by learning sales terminology! Support what you say by improving your sales terminology. Take action and impress at your next interview. Being able to recognize these terms serves the purpose of creating an understanding of your knowledge.
Read up on terms like:
- ABC, always be closing on the sale;
- MQL, marketing qualified lead shows various indicators that they are interested in your product;
- B2B, business to business sales;
- ICP, ideal customer profile describes the prospective clients a business wants to sell to;
- TCV, the total contract value is the amount of value of a contract.
The fun doesn’t stop at sales terms. We also offer generalized job descriptions you can expect to work through in a sales hierarchy. Learn more about the language you need to know to launch your career by clicking here.
Love sales and want to learn more? Apply to become an individual member of CSS today!